NFT Farming

After summoning the prey, the initial energy is 1, and the player can stock the newly tamed prey to the farm to restore energy and get rewards. The energy upper limit of prey of different rarity is different. Prey recovers 10 energy points per hour (1200 blocks).As the energy grows, the dividends of the farm will increase, and it will not be restored if it is restored to the upper limit.

πŸ’°Initial reward: the initial reward of the farm is 15 million, the block reward is 1.5 BHUNT/block, and the release is completed in about 347 days.

πŸ’°Additional rewards: Additional reward will increase the total amount of reward for each block and extend the total release time on the farm.

Algorithm for reward increase and duration increase

The contract defaults to set the reward growth efficiency to 60%, that is, the proportion of new rewards in the cumulative rewards, and the corresponding block reward increase is 60% of the bonus increment ratio, and the remaining 40% will extend the proportional distribution cycle.

We will adjust the incremental ratio according to the actual total sales, so that the farm’s rewards and distribution cycle are in line with the actual economic ecology.

πŸ‘ Farm Closed

Trigger condition: When the activity of the game (the number of addition reward) is greatly reduced and no one buys it, the distribution cycle may be terminated.

Dealing with unclaimed rewards: When the distribution of farm rewards ceases, a three-day buffer period will be provided for players to retrieve their staked prey and rewards to be claimed. After more than 3 days, the project will have the authority to retrieve the unclaimed rewards from the farm for the issuance of new farms or other gameplay rewards.

πŸƒHow to Farm

Step 1: You need to go to the store to buy the Summoning Scroll

Step 2: Go to HOME and use 5 BHUNT tokens to summon prey. After that, the scroll will randomly summon one of 8 prey.

Use the current amount of BHUNT worth 0.1 BNB to buy the mysterious scroll, and the value of the mysterious scroll remains unchanged at 0.1 BNB (higher value scrolls will be sold in the future, higher value means higher probability of summoning high-level prey)

Step 3: Go to NFT Farming and select the farm that corresponds to the type of prey you own.

Step 4: Stake and confirm

Last updated